Friday, July 30, 2010

The Black Keys @ Terminal 5, NYC


Lee Fields & The Expressions


Lee Fields & The Expressions
Last night, the Black Keys preformed to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Spin Magazine.  The Ohio duo, have been extremely busy the last couple days in New York City. In 48 hrs time, they made two stops at SummerStage in Central Park,  along with a performance on the Craig Ferguson show. Their 90 min electrifying set, which included a variety of new and old,  didn't even show a sign of exhaustion.  I'm looking forward to seeing them again next week at Lollapalooza.

Black Keys setlist
"Hold Me In Your Arms"
"Girl Is On My Mind"
"10 A.M. Automatic"
"The Breaks"
"Stack Shot Billy"
"Busted"
"Everywhere I Go"
"Strange Times"
"Same Old Thing"
"Everlasting Light"
"Next Girl"
"Chop and Change"
"Howlin' For You"
"Tighten Up"
"She's Long Gone"
"Ten Cent Pistol"
"Your Touch"
"I'll Be Your Man"
"I Got Mine"
Encore:
"Too Afraid To Love You"
"Sinister Kid"
"Til I Get My Way"

*Pictures courtesy of yours truly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment