Monday, September 27, 2010

Virgin Mobile Free Fest Setlists


Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

40 Day Dream 
Janglin  
Carries On  
The River Won't Flow (Jason Robert Brown cover) 
Up From Below  
Home  
Come In Please  
Om Nashi Me

Yeasayer
Wait For The Summer
Rome 
Tightrope 
Madder Red 
2080 
Mondegreen 
Grizelda 
Sunrise 
O.N.E. 
Ambling Alp 

Matt & Kim
Intro  
I Wanna 
Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare 
Grand
Cutdown 
5k 
Lessons Learned
? 
Spare Change 
It's a Fact (Printed Stained) 
Just a Friend (Biz Markie cover) 
Ready? OK. 
Cinders 
Yea Yeah 
Better Off Alone (Alice DeeJay cover) 
Daylight

M.I.A.
The Message
Illygirl 
World Town 
Bucky Done Gun 
Bamboo Banga 
Lovalot 
Steppin' Up 
XR2 
Story to Be Told 
Born Free 

Encore:

Teqkilla 
Paper Planes 

 LCD Soundsystem  
Dance Yrself Clean
Drunk Girls 
Daft Punk Is Playing At My House 
I Can Change 
All My Friends 
You Wanted A Hit 
Tribulations 
Movement 
Yeah 

Encore: 

Losing My Edge
Home 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment