Friday, June 25, 2010

Write the future


I know this has nothing to do with music, but I could not resist.
Nike has managed to outdo themselves again with their latest commercial. After seeing it for the first time yesterday, I have literally watched it a minimum of 10 times.  For those of you watching The FIFA World Cup, have probably seen it several times, but I am still in awe. Within a month's time, the video has had 17 million hits on YouTube alone.  Nike's 3 minute commercial allows you to feel every emotion from the players tension  in a pivotal moment, and then quickly transitions to soccer fans all over the world, and how each play affects both their lives.  This advertising is so powerful... I might want to start watching FIFA

Click on link for video
NIKE- WRITE THE FUTURE

No comments:

Post a Comment